Monday, February 28, 2011

White-brown-vintage.

My entry into this months challenge over at WW1.

I love this vintage photo of my Dad and I back in 1971, Dad was posted to Papua New Guinea during his time in the army. We spent close to two years living over there.
Independence had not been introduced then and my family had a house-boy by the name of Wow, he became like one of the family. My brothers tell me lots of stories about that time of our lives I just wish I could remember...oh well.
If you look close you can see a Santa Claus with a difference.

It took me a while to do this layout I'm not a real vintage person...i don't think??? But I did enjoy it.

4 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Oh this is just beautiful. I love the year title in the frame with the row of paper and embellies above. And that pic, it is just so old and beautiful.

Nay and Gilly said...

This is def a winner Kim!! Stunning LO, perfectly put together.
Luv renee

Leanne J said...

very definately GORGEOUS...wow...

Heather Jacob said...

this has got to be a winner !!!!! for sure .... awesome..love the pic too ..hugz x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog