Thursday, March 3, 2011

Boxx Awesome Challenge.

Over at The Boxx the fortnightly challenge is so totally awesome! Set by the very talented and witty Leanne Jago.

Challenge to be inspired (in any direction0, from a You tube clip of " Something In The Water". Most peeps would seen or heard it on the telly...they use it as summer promo.

I so enjoyed doing this challenge...even woke up thinking about my layout...hmmm! bit worrying???? Not to mention I should be studying


Stop by and have a look.
http://www.theboxx.scrapboxx.com/


I loved the waves in the clip and set to straight away making them for my layout so on craft I drew them freehand, cut it out and then using water colour pencils (blue of course), coloured in the odd section...then hit it with glimmermist.
The hardest thing was finding the right photo for the layout. Had heaps of photo's from a summer holiday trip to Nambucca Heads...about 2 years ago.
It was between a photo of Samantha running in the water at the beach and the photo I decided on, the Hugo Bear. The blue in his rash suit made up my mind....fitted well.


Working on a Rhys layout but I really have to hit the books and the gym ( been soooo slack this week).
Oh well always next week or should I say TOMORROW.
 Anyway delightful people time to let the teenagers on the net.


Enjoy your weekend whatever your planning, most importantly KEEP SCRAPPIN'....and keep safe!!
                                                                              




                                                                            Kim xx

2 comments:

Jasmine S said...

oh my goodness, how awesome are those waves, cloud and sun? I love where you placed the title too. Just brilliant.

Leanne J said...

now THAT is superb... yay..and woot woot.. love every single thing ... awesome ..and woot woot thanks for playing...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog