Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Splash of Colour at Orange Paperie & Co :))

Hello....hello
This month at
We have the uber talented Heather Jacob as our Guest Designer......and if you haven't seen Heather's work, do yourself a favour and check her blog out HERE
Cheryl set the challenge for October and her criteria is
BLACK &WHITE with a SPLASH of COLOUR

here is my take plus a few close-ups
 {Thinker}
I've kept this pretty simple just using an old stamp and old transparency which I've cut out and lots of bits and bobs.
Tiny Twine, Alpha's and Prima wooden embellishments are from
 I've used Tim Holtz distress inks....coffee glimmermist

 Oh yeah! I've also splashed a little real coffee around...so love the richness of colour it adds!
 
Thanks for stopping 
Hope I have inspired you and hope you will join in the challenge at OP&C
Cheerio

KIM

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

This layout is gorgeous.. I love the colors together and that photo is lovely too..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog