Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Colourful Creation + Christmas ATC's @ Scrapmatts :)

It always amazes me how quickly the months go by, this time of the year......Mid October already!??
So it's time again to show you my creations for 

The 1st Design Team 
theme this month was to create something colourful/bright.....now I struggled with this just a little, then I tried to think of a Scrapbooker who does do BRIGHT?
Then the perfect scrapper came to mind......none other than the AWESOME 
Lisa Oxley
and here is what I created!
Thanks for the inspiration, Lisa.

 {Colour My World}
My beautiful Madison....


I've used the SUPER GORGEOUS layered fob watch in white mist. I have used the outer elements...
I love this piece and have kept it as it comes....can't improve on perfection!!!

The next Design Team theme was to create a set of
  Christmas  ATC's 
here they are.... 

I first painted the ATC bases (ATC10-008 Rounded Corners 01) with gesso then added texture using a a couple of different masks and texture paste. Painted with some silks acrylic glaze in teal and added a bit of drywall tape. I painted the Floral Spray (CB1097), Snowflakes (CB1179), and the super cute Reindeer (CB5050) in gesso then added Acrylic glaze in Solar Gold to the Reindeer and swiped a little of the glaze around the outside of the ATC's.


With the Snowflake ATC,  I have layered it and placed a little muslin between the layers. I have also put some Glossy Accent on the Snowflakes and also on the Floral Spray behind the Rudolph. I've used the NEW Christmas Words in Red (CB1212) to finish the ATC's off.
 

Scrapmatts Products:
Snowflakes
Christmas Scrap Words (CB1212)


I've also used plenty of pretty blooms and black & silver embellies from
 Craft Queen
the masks/templates I have used are also from 
Craft Queen 
I hope you like my little projects for 
Scrapmatts? 
Make sure you pop over to the gallery and take a look at the AWESOME creations using these beautiful products :))
HAPPY SCRAPPING-CRAFTING
cheers

Kim x 

7 comments:

Jenny G said...

Love your work Kim

Dorota Dołęga said...

wow, beautiful creations!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Amazing work! LOVE LOVE your layout!!

Elena Brailko said...

super!beautiful page!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Gorgeous page Kim. Lovely background and adore the delicious splashes of colour you created with the flower cluster. Magic!! ox

Unknown said...

I love your work Kim! I love all the small details you add to each and every project!

Di Garling said...

ADORE that layout & yes I can see Lisa Oxley's influence there. You have totally rocked it Kim. The ATC's are gorgeous too. Cheers Di xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog