Saturday, April 2, 2016

Scrapmatts Sharing!




Hello all!
Can't believe we are into April already!!!

I want to share a few of my latest 
Design Team projects created for
 For my April projects I created this Newborn matching card & gift tag.
I simply adore these Rocking Horses... and teamed with the Scrapmatts String Circles & Assorted Words you can't go wrong! 

I love how these turned out & using a neutral colour scheme they can be used for either baby boy or girl!
Lace & Satin Seam Binding are from 
 
 
 Scrapmatts products used;

  For my March post, I created these Easter Gift Tags.
 [Male Easter Tag]

 [Female Easter Gift Tags]
created using
 Scrapmatts products;

I do hope you like my little projects as much as enjoyed creating them?!

Thanks so much for popping in & taking the time to read my post
love & hugs

Kim Ewins

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog