Saturday, February 14, 2015

Sunshine & Kraft +




Hello all & Happy Valentine's Day....yes a day for LOVE & the day
my hubby Roy & I tied the knot, so to speak!
23 years ago.... can't believe it!

Anyhow onto more crafty thoughts..... 
My dear Krafty friend, Sandra Wallace has started a brand new challenge blog.
The very first challenge went live on the 1st of February & it is gorgeous. I couldn't wait to get 
creative using the awesome colour combo
(I have added the inspiration pic at the bottom of my post)


 [Sunshine]
This sweet little cutie is a friends daughter, Ayva. 
Her mummy, Sarah took this beautiful photograph & is a very talented photographer!
(thank you Sarah for allowing me to scrap your gorgeous girl!)


 I have used some of the NEW RELEASE 
on my project. I have painted it with gesso.
The flowers are a mix from PRIMA and
and the Red paper cord is also from Craft Queen.
I have also used a combination of Ecoline Watercolor Inks, 
Glimmermist & good 'ole H2O


 Here is the inspiration from Kraft +
.....check it out below.

 

 If your not a Layout type of girl or boy you can also enter other projects
like cards and even journal pages, just be sure to check out the RULES!

Sandra has an amazing Design Team and you really should check out their 
inspirational, creative awesomeness!

Thank you for stopping by & I do hope you like my creation!


Cheers

Kim
x



10 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Looove! I like how you've almost designed her to be swinging on the swing amongst the flowers.....GREAT to see you joining us with our first K+ challenge....& YEP! She is one awesome photographer!!!

Anonymous said...

A beautiful page doing a special photos justice. Love it!

Beck Beattie said...

This page is so sweet Kim! I love everything about it, so many beautiful little details xxx

Paula said...

This layout is absolutely gorgeous! I love your background & how you extended the photo. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ this month :)

Lizzyc said...

This looks amazing.. love the how you have done the swing.. and brilliant colors too..

Linda Eggleton said...

Oh this is totally gorgeous, Kim! I love how you've embellished either side of that amazing photo! Thanks for playing along at K+ :) x

sandra said...

ADORE those bright pops of Mango orange.
and another fan of the "swing"

Gorgeous work Kim...
thank you for playing along..and thank you for your kind words xxx

Chantalle said...

Such a beautiful, beautiful page. Adore those roughed up, layered edges. K+ Perfection! Thanks for joining us Kim :)

Anne P said...

Gotta love a good bit of mesh, LOVE this page, its stunning.

amanda hall said...

This is SO clever!! I love it. Those ropes! Thanks for playing along with K+

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog