Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Rustic Goodness.... and My Happy Boy!





Hello...hello!

Are you looking for an awesome kit to play with?
(A kit fully loaded with awesome papers from Ruby Rock-it, DecoArt Crackle Paste, Crafter's Workshop Stencil, Stamp, gorgeous metal charms, flowers, even a sheet of Alpha's!)
 
Do you need some awesome inspiration from some top designers?
(from the Arty Chic's)

Seriously you need to check out the
from

 Here is a little look at one of my creations!

My Happy Boy
This is my eldest son Alex on his Wedding Day!
One very happy young man!!


The Scrappy Chat Designs Team has amazing inspiration to share
So no matter what type of style you like you will be inspired!

To see my full layout and how YOU can get your hands on the 
'Rustic Goodness' kit
head over to the

For more kits and other products visit our website www.scrappychatdesigns.com.au 

Until next time

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog