Thursday, August 14, 2014

Palette #171 @ TCR-Heart & Soul Artists.




Hello Everyone!
Playing catch-up today

Over at 
This months palette is gorgeous & the household item
is
FRUIT BAG
 ( netting )

firstly I will share my layout then share the Palette pic for #171

 U Inspire Us
It's never easy watching you go.....but you have a passion for languages 
which is wonderful!
Rhys is in his final year at University studying languages (Japanese & Chinese)
He is such an inspiration to his younger brother's & sister's
I have used the Fruit Bag netting to the right of my photo & in the cluster near my title.
I also used it with texture paste under my layers & photo. 



I have also used gorgeous 
Flowers & Tiny Twine is from


 Now, here is the Color Palette......


Picture 

We would love to see your take using these colours & don't forget to
use the household item!!!
This month it is 
FRUIT BAG
netting!! 

Thanks for stopping by

Cheers 
Kim 
X


3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful.. love that back ground paper!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Please don't tell me you wrote all that script on the bg???!!! It really does look fabulous - loooove the way you've printed on the photo, too:):)

Cheryl Obrien said...

Stunning work as always. Background PP perfect for your story, love, love, love!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget

Search this blog