Saturday, July 19, 2014

Scrappers Garden - Scrapmatts Exquisite Beauties = Orange Paperie & Co July Challenge





Just popping in to share with you
a layout I have created 
 using lots of gorgeous blooms
from
Linda's flowers are just 
STUNNING!
 
I created this layout for 

 

 Obsession Flowers
Sugar Pops
Candy Flowers
Flower Duos
Perfection Flower


&
I have used this super stunning frame from
(CB4007)



 These stunning charms are also from 
Scrapmatts
 click ***HERE*** to view them


Make sure you pop on over & have a squizz in the
these flowers are seriously gorgeous!!!
and if your looking for a challenge this weekend 
check out John's Dreaded Double Challenge (on the link at the top of my page)
Thanks for taking a look
 
see youy again real soon
 
Cheers
Kim
 
 
 



2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Love, love, looooove all that bg work underneath it all - adds such texture without dominating...some really gorgeous chippy here, & flowers...sigh...if only I could 'conquer' & use them as well as you!!! For the DREADED DOUBLE...I'm impressed:):)

Lizzyc said...

This is stunning, love the flow across the two pages, and love the chipboard pieces you have used, wonderful colors too. Beautiful layout, I hope to get this done hopefully before this month flies by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog