Saturday, February 1, 2014

CSI Case File No.108

Hello all :)

Sorry I haven't been around for the past few weeks.....it's been crazy busy here!


but first let me share with you the latest 
CASE File over at 
 CSI

case file No. 108

 Life
{A new story has begun}

Colour Scheme- All 5 colours.
Evidence- Mixed media background. I have used texture paste and an embossing folder to create the background pattern then I painted over the design with glimmermist. Newsprint, well it's actually a book page.....Flowers which are a mix of fussy cut and Prima flowers. Stamp- I have used a tiny dot stamp from kaisercraft. I have done some random border punching using an open scallop punch from EK success. Flowers,stamp, punch and pearls are all from Craft Queen 
Testimony- I have used the word Story in my title. Written on back of layout- What a special moment to share with your Mummy and Daddy, Flynn! To be with them and your other Grandmother to welcome you into our world....a truly special moment in life :) 

 





So here is a look at Case No. 108
 


The Team of Investigators over at CSI have really cracked this one wide open.....be sure to head on over and take a look

So I started to tell you what a busy month I've had...
We have celebrated 2 Birthdays (Sidney and Samantha's), welcomed a Grandson into the world, (Baby Flynn came into our world 11th January at 2:13 am)  moved house, shopped for High school uniforms and school supplies for 5 children they have all started back, HAPPY....well sort of iykwim!?
Now I might be able to rest a little...phew!!!
 
Flynn Theodore Ewins
Born 4 weeks early

11th January, 2014 
My First cuddle

So happy I could be there for the birth of this precious little man.
 A huge THANK YOU to Alex and Sharon xxxx

Okay all have to go for now

Thanks for stopping and I will return real soon :)

 

7 comments:

Maria said...

How precious!lovely layout

Lauren T said...

Congratulations on the safe birth. This is a lovely LO to celebrate and the subtle background look amazing.

Lizzyc said...

Well I think you do have quite enough evidence of being busy this month... Your layout is beautiful and the photo is precious.. congrats on your new bubby grandie, that is wonderful news!

Cheryl said...

So precious xx

Lizzy Hill said...

WOW!!! It's a wonder you've had time to scrap at all!! Love your take on the CSI...gorgeous bg work, as always....can't wait to see some of your Grandboy scrapped!!!!
Hope things are settling down now:):)

Janice Nicholls said...

What a special moment...Gorgeous work Kim.
Congrats to you all. x

Ella Swan said...

Oh Kim this is just too beautiful!! Love the layout!! Hope things are settling down for you now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog