Thursday, December 5, 2013

December Challenge at OP&C


 

So it's my turn to host the challenge over at 
and I thought a colour challenge was in order

White*Gold*Silver
and we have the uber talented
 as Guest Designer 
(some major talent!!)

so here is what I created 

 {Peace On Earth}
for 20 minutes
Yes, for around 20 minutes as they happily decorate the tree the world is at PEACE....that is until it's time for the star to be put up....then the peacefulness is GONE!!!!



 Products from Craft Queen
 
                              Wooden embellishment - funky trees  Wooden embellishments - gingham reindeers 

Aren't they gorgeous!!!
with the reindeer I have just flipped it over and used the wooden side.

I have also used

CB6079 Assorted Words 11

So, I hope you get the chance to play along with us at Orange Paperie & Co,
we do realize this is quite a busy month for most of us..... 
So good luck and hope this festive season isn't too stressing and you find the time to be a little creative :)

Cheers 
Kim
x

6 comments:

Jo said...

I'm so loving this Kim, that stencil is amazing :)

Ella Swan said...

Totally wonderful Kim!! Beautiful page & had a little chuckle at the title!!!

mytawnyinspirations said...

This is a fabulous page. Love the stencil and your layering of different papers around the photo. Great embellishments too. Cheers, Di

Linda Eggleton said...

Gorgeous as always...love those colours mixed together! Love the title too...LOL

Lynette Jacobs said...

I totally understand that title...during this crazy part of the season. Gorgeous page...love the gold.

Lizzy Hill said...

Glittery glimmery gorgeousness !!!!!!! No tree up here yet...I've been TRAVELLING ..... LOL:):)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog