Sunday, November 17, 2013

Case#98 at *CSI *

Hello all....
I've been busy Lately and will share as the new week dawns, but firstly I want to share with you the new case over at 
CSI 

It is a beauty!!!!!

 

and here is my take on it......



 {LOVE}
the quote reads-
Nothing makes a woman LOVE a man more, than seeing how much he loves their children.
........sigh!

Scheme- all colours
Evidence- Spiral Notebook Punch, Something Suspended, Polka Dot Texture.
Testimony- I love to capture these quiet, dream like moments with the camera. I know how very special these moments are to capture and to remember, xxx Mum.


 Background texture using texture paste, cuttlebug embossing folder and glimmermist.
Prima flowers, Prima wooden word and other flowers from 

Hope you find the time to join us this week?
be sure to checkout the CSI design teams inspiration and of course the Guest designers and Special Investigators for this case as it is truly GORGEOUS!!! 
On Thursday my littlest man, (Hugo) turned the BIG 7
Wow! where does the time go....?


His biggest sister Samantha (19) gave him a pkt of moustaches.... 
They all had a lot of fun with them....gave me such
  a laugh!



 Seriously???!!!

 
 Look like a shady mob to me!!!!?
lol :)

Thanks so much for stopping
How you have a great week!
Cheers
Kim





2 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

What a gorgeous photo so artfully showcased.

Lizzyc said...

That is such a beautiful layout, love the quote, and those mustaches are lots of fun!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog