Saturday, September 21, 2013

Weeks are flying and so are the cases @ CSI

Evening everyone.....
                              aren't the weeks flying by, bit scary actually.

 I didn't get a chance to blog about case#89 over at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration
but I shall show you it after I show you the latest Challenge Case#90.
 I (as always), enjoyed this challenge. Love how the cases get you thinking outside your usual BOX!
My Special Investigator layout for CSI......

 {Quietly Kenzie}
Scheme- All colours
Evidence-Heart, bird, tie something- black tiny twine looped and tied through flowers, something transparent and no longer trendy-transparent Heidi Swapp flowers.
Testimony- Written around stitched edge. 
I love your gentle and quiet nature, McKenzie. You are a true thinker which is also wonderful. I hope you don't change too much as you grow up. These qualities are awesome. You are a little different than your other brother's and I love that!!! You have a beautiful soul as well. Always know that you are all that I have written. Love you forever, my boy xxx 

 The mask, flowers, black tiny twine, alpha's and stamps are from Craft Queen
I have also used a gorgeous Scrapmatts heart inked with black ink. The other bits (eyelets, metal hooks and big brad), I just have in my stash. I've also used gesso, watercolors and machine stitching.

 Here is Case #90
 
 Hope you can play along this week!!!!

Now I will show you my Case# 89
 Scheme- all colours (my orange is a little brighter ).
Evidence- Book page, polka dots.
Testimony- Place brackets around your journaling.
Journaling reads- It was so lovely to meet you, Stacey!!! It's a big thing meeting your loves family for the first time xxx


You still have time to enter this challenge if your quick!!!
 
Emma Stafrace has also done a sketch for added inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by and hope your having a good weekend

Cheers
Kim
X

3 comments:

Maria said...

wow Kim, Stunning!

Lizzyc said...

These both look amazing layouts, such pretty details.. love the way you have have photo popped into the top layout.. and the weeks just seem to be flying by!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Both your pages are pieces of art. I love the artistic twist that you add to these challenges.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog