Tuesday, July 9, 2013

CSI# 79, Love.

Afternoon All

Just stopping in to add this layout and a few close-ups....

Here is my layout
 I've done this one on my beautiful parents.....

 {Love}
 
 All of the web ribbon, twine, flower trim, and the Prima check mask I used to create this layout are available from
Nicole has an endless supply of glorious goodies in store.....do yourself a favour and stop by!
 I've tried to increase the size of these pic's for you but for some silly reason blogger won't let me......grrrrrrrr!
 
My journaling on the back of this layout reads.....
They wanted to get married- Graham, 19 years & Molly, 16 years of age. They had her mother's blessing. They just needed his parents? They made the journey to his parents home. They said "No, your too young!". The freedom to wed and be together taken away, but not for long. They would find a way. Love always does!!!
 
So the csi case file#79 looks like....
for more info on the case go to
Thanks for stopping
hope you are having a great week so far?
 
Cheers Kim
x

3 comments:

Beck Beattie said...

Kim, absolutely LOVE your take on it! Aren't those challenges the BEST!!

Cheryl said...

Oh Wow!! I just love this Kim!! And what a story!! xx

Margaret Mifsud said...

Wow, Kim, this layout is just stunning!! Love it! ox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog