Wednesday, June 26, 2013

"Beautiful" Scrapbooking Kit for *Craft Queen*

Afternoon....

 I've been looking forward to sharing this gorgeous kit with you all....full of *Pink Paislee* Cottage Farms Collection papers, twine....heavenly wooden buttons, flowers and instructions to make 2 layouts.....and pink CAN so be used for boys/men!!!!
The kit is available NOW at
                                             Craft Queen
 Take a look...at what I created,
Layout 1......
 {Close-up of elements}
Yep! I know circles....you know how I love them and YES! of course....machine stitching.
{Beautiful}
(It's your life make it beautiful)
The papers just go so well with this pic of my baby girl, Sidney. The photo is printed in Sepia.


 
Layout 2....
 
 {Take Me Higher}
 {close-up}
love that tiny twine and (drool) the buttons!!!
 
I've also layered a few hearts to add dimension....and machine stitching
 You will also receive Studio Calico Alpha stickers and you will have plenty of leftovers.
Craft Queen also has kits designed by:
These are beautifully designed and take all the guess work out of picking matching embellishments, papers etc.
 
Thanks so much for stopping
I hope you will let me know you have stopped bye
love and hugs
Kim
 
 
 


2 comments:

Patricia said...

Kim...your work is just amazing..love how you incorporate all the elements!

Unknown said...

Wow it's really nice...Beautiful layout. Excellent work you did. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Keep sharing more.
Scrapbooking Stores

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog