Wednesday, June 26, 2013

"Beautiful" Scrapbooking Kit for *Craft Queen*

Afternoon....

 I've been looking forward to sharing this gorgeous kit with you all....full of *Pink Paislee* Cottage Farms Collection papers, twine....heavenly wooden buttons, flowers and instructions to make 2 layouts.....and pink CAN so be used for boys/men!!!!
The kit is available NOW at
                                             Craft Queen
 Take a look...at what I created,
Layout 1......
 {Close-up of elements}
Yep! I know circles....you know how I love them and YES! of course....machine stitching.
{Beautiful}
(It's your life make it beautiful)
The papers just go so well with this pic of my baby girl, Sidney. The photo is printed in Sepia.


 
Layout 2....
 
 {Take Me Higher}
 {close-up}
love that tiny twine and (drool) the buttons!!!
 
I've also layered a few hearts to add dimension....and machine stitching
 You will also receive Studio Calico Alpha stickers and you will have plenty of leftovers.
Craft Queen also has kits designed by:
These are beautifully designed and take all the guess work out of picking matching embellishments, papers etc.
 
Thanks so much for stopping
I hope you will let me know you have stopped bye
love and hugs
Kim
 
 
 


2 comments:

Patricia said...

Kim...your work is just amazing..love how you incorporate all the elements!

Amelia Clark said...

Wow it's really nice...Beautiful layout. Excellent work you did. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Keep sharing more.
Scrapbooking Stores

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget

Search this blog