Thursday, May 2, 2013

Scrap The Boys~~~~~Messy May!!!!

Howdy All!
Hope this post finds you all happy and healthy and ready to scrap the messy way....the May at STB

 The critera is to get.....
                                    TO CREATE A GRUNGEY/ARTY/MESSY LAYOUT, INSPIRATION IS TOTALLY UP TO YOU!!!

 ........and I Love it !!!
I decided to create a layout on #3 son, Mason.

{Mason the Courageous}
I have been wanting to scrap this layout for a while and the STB criteria was perfect.....even though, Mason is anything but messy, he is a neat freak.... borderline ocd.... I know his hair tells a different story.... He cops a bit of flak about his locks, I really admire his resolve to be an individual...I think he is courageous...hence my title.
 
I had lots of fun and I hope you will join us at
 
Products used: from Craft Queen
 
  • black gesso, CW template, square trim, tiny twine, canvas paper, Prima wooden embellishments.
  Chippy Helm from Scrapmatts (CB4059)
 
Lots of messy stitching and stamping.....notice I've used the black gesso on the Square Trim and I had no little black buttons so I painted them with gesso as well (Handy stuff to have around, that black gesso).
 
 
I've also been using eyelets.....love the look of eyelets....me thinks you shall be seeing these a lot more on my work....

 Okay lovelies time for me to go.....PLEASE leave me a little love....if you stop by....pretty please.
 Love and hugs.....




5 comments:

Dolly B said...

Love the pic and love that Mason is an individual, good on him. Love you have brought the eyelet back, I have a ton of them. Another fabulous layout
Mary x

Anonymous said...

Love the layout Kim. I was at the retreat in Young a fortnight ago and asked Joy to find out how you did the layout with rock salt. What did you use with the rock salt? Would love to use it on my layout I started at the retreat. Thanks in advance. Jan Westcott

Anne P said...

Great LO Kim. Love the arty grungy look. So suited to boy LO's.

Kim Ewins said...

Thanks girls!
Jan you spritz water, glimmermist then scatter the rock salt and leave to dry.
Cheers Kim

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kim, will give the rock salt a go.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog