Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A little catch up!

Morning all!
Thought I would post a few of my recent works, have been sick the last few days but starting to feel a little better now....thankfully.

The first layout is one for Scrap That Song, using so wonderful products from The Chip Chop Shop


I have wanted to do a background like this for a while now...using different punches I have (not that I have alot but if you do have a few imagine what you could do!!!
 I've used the lovely flowers and doilies to add my splash of colour. This pic is an old one I've had for awhile now...I love it's naturalness.....


[ close-up ]




I also stamped on some canvas paper to create my branches.....so love canvas atm.


[ one of Leeann's little birdies.....aren't they sweet!]


Now I'd like to show you a layout I created for Craftqueen.




                                [ The Most Special Gift- the two of you]



I so love this huge wooden button and the smaller wooden ones

 I had fun creating this layout....'cause I so love my subjects.

Pop on over to Craftqueen and have a look through Nicole's shop it is over flowing with great products.....drool!

 I also have some very exciting news...actually two exciting things...but I'll have to keep you in suspenders (lol) just for now.

Okay beautiful people shall close now, have a great day and I won't leave any kisses today as I don't want you to catch my YUCKY GERMS!

Cheers Kim.

1 comment:

Janice Nicholls said...

HI Kim, Sorry to hear you have been unwell. Hope you're feeling better soon.
Love the background on the first layout looks fabulous and a great photo.
Love the colours and design on the next one love the ribbon circle.... just beautiful.
Will be back to check out your exciting news.... woo hoo !!!!! :) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog