Sunday, January 1, 2012

Scrap that Song-January Challenge***Nursery Rhymes***

 This months sponsor over at Scrap That Song
        is....lovely bugs-bits-n-bobs

We are doing a challenge on Nursery Rhymes......
My choice this month is    Little Miss Muffet
I had a pic of Sidney that I really like..... She is just sitting on a rock....waiting to play on some new equipment which had been installed at one of our local parks....


                                                                    Little Miss Muffet






I used Kaisercraft pp and also some crate pp.
The glorious button is from Lovely bugs bits n bobs...isn't it just beautiful....(love Peter Rabbit) popped it into a bottle cap Annette gave me last  time we scrapped together.
A Boxx buddy sent me a few goodies in a Christmas bauble....the awesome brad (homemade) the butterflies and the velvet ribbon are from  Jo.
Hope you get a chance to play along this month, I know the other DT members have some great rhymes for you to chose from....so pull out those baby photo's of your kiddies or your grandchildren and have a go.

 Thanks for all your wonderful support last year...looking forward to a very creative, happy year...
Love and New Year Hugs
Kim 

1 comment:

Dolly B said...

Beautiful as usual Kim. Happy New Year ! xxx

Hugs
Mary x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog