Friday, December 2, 2011

December/January CRAFTQUEEN challenge

 Hi scrappy/ crafty people,

     Well, December is now upon us....with all it's fun and frenzy!
December Daily starts...which I'm pretty excited about....my first page is of course about the annual putting the tree up....kidlets soooo love this event, although Hugo lost interest pretty quick....I think he stayed interested for the first 5 mins....

 Now on to CRAFTQUEEN challenge for Dec/Jan

Challenge criteria;
                             The word 'HAPPY'
                                                 a star
                                            and twine

That's it....simple !
It can be on a card, layout, atc or off the page....

Here is my layout


{ HAPPY}


 Pic of Roy and McKenzie at Kenzie's sports carnival, the other week. Now days Roy can rarely make it to alot of the school events.....but he did make it to this one...yay!!!

 I used some Prima Printery papers on this layout, 7 Gypsies, my usual machine stitching...calico star...tiny twine.

 Hope it's not to crazy in your neck of the woods......I'll be back soon with the Scrap That Song monthly challenge and my layout for Christmas.

Cheers and keep HAPPY.....
                                                                                 

4 comments:

Leanne said...

This is so gorgeous Kim!! LOVE it...x

Jess Mackenzie said...

WOW!!! This is GORGEOUS to the max!!! The colours and texture and design....and well every last bit of it!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE

Jasmine S said...

Gorgeous colors Kim and what a fabulous masculine page. I love it. The details are just fab.

Dolly B said...

LOVE it ! love the colours , the star, the Pic. Love your work

Hugs
Mary x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog