Saturday, November 19, 2011

 Hello friends....


well for the last week I have been consumed by my December Daily.....
getting my foundation pages done, using some gorgeous products from CRAFTQUEEN


Simple stories 6" paper pad-25 days of Christmas
Collections transparency-Notions
Collections transparency -elegant motif
Tiny Twine-mustard, maroon
Twine/Jute paper-mustard, forest green
Paper ribbon-gold
Maroon gingham ribbon
Khaki with white stitching
Darkroom Door- checkered background stamp
Selection of wooden buttons-rust floral medium

I've also used a selection of number stamps & christmas stamps

{days 1-3 }

Stazon Ink & transparency film to make my own transparencies....i really enjoy making my own.

{ days 4 - 6 }


I've used quite a bit of calico, to stamp my day numbers on....and of course machine stitching...
 I also made up a simple page with boarders and the name of the day on microsoft word....I've kept the size simple this year A4. 
  Last year I made the album cover, think it was 6"x 8" and it wasn't a good size for me.
 This year I just picked up a A4-2 ring binder from Officeworks

It's kraft covered so I can still add some special touches...which I did today and it looks pretty darn special....can't wait to show you but not yet...

 Busy week....McKenzie's sports carnival

Hugo celebrated his 5th birthday
 Don't you love icecream cake.....no cake crumbs


{ My Baby turns 5 }
On the scrap front...

                        I won a subscription to Miss Arts Papercrafting School which I know will be very awesome...I've done a few of the free classes and they are fabulous!!!!

 Also another wonderful thing has happened but that's hush! hush!!! atm

ok time to go....I can't wait for December to hit now I'm done on my DD foundation pages...I'll share some more in a few days

Thanks so much for stopping by.....please leave a little love if you have the time...








3 comments:

Dolly B said...

I was lucky enough to see Kim's pages for her Christmas Daily and I gotta tell you IRL they are just beautiful. I found myself drooling over them and Miss Kim is one very talented girl. The pics don't do them justice, its going to be the most beautiful Journal and precious Keepsake for your beautiful brood Kim

Mwwwwah
Mary

Kerri said...

Love your collection for your Dec daily Kim!
Have fun! x

bappleicious said...

That is going to look amazing when you finish it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog