Saturday, July 30, 2011

It's Official***Creative Team Member for *Scrap That Song*

Whoop! Whoop!!
I am  a Creative Team Member at a new challenge site
http://www.scrapthatsong.blogspot.com/

Take a look, I mean how often do we refer to songs and lyrics when we scrap....I know I do all the time.
A song can transfer you in seconds, back in time, songs that you recall your parents singing, on your wedding day...while pregnant....they make us cry, make us smile.....
 When I applied for this position it truly made me think about all the amazing songs out there, the list is endless.
 The Beatles-Elvis-Michael Jackson-Pink-Greenday-Lady Gaga-Madonna-Elton-Queen the list goes on and on....( I could be here forever)???
With Scrap That Song you do get more than just one song/lyrics to choose from, so pop on over and have a look at what songs/lyrics are on our monthly menu.

I'am looking forward to working with the CT....like you wouldn't believe...I actually live close to two of these lovely ladies..Mary and Annette, their talent and skills in scrapbooking are awesome, they are very inspiring as you shall all come to know.

I'll be back in a couple of days to let you know about the August, Scrap That Song challenge and I do hope you get the chance to play along with us..


Kim xx

1 comment:

Jasmine S said...

Yay for you Kim. I saw the post today. Congrats and I look forward to seeing your creations.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog