Sunday, May 29, 2011

Layout # 2 for Craft Queen

Thought I would share my 2nd layout with you today for Craft Queen. All elements on this layout are available from Craft Queen and might I add I just love The Collections Tissue Paper is just devine.....
The jumbo Ric- Rac I think looks fab as well. Lots of layers, stitching and muslin...



A little upside down close-up...pfft!



{Good Friendship....}Lindsay, Samantha and Bronte
.
playing with some new texture.

A little sneak


O.k my fellow scrappy friends better go and do some mothering now but I shall return. The excitement is building for Brisbane Papercraft Expo now.....plus it will be the first time I have been away from my hubby and children for more than a couple of days....it will be very strange, a whole 5 days only to think about me...


Anyway hope you all have a great week and I'll return soon
Keep it real and happy scrappin'

KIM X


3 comments:

Dolly B said...

Looks fabulous Miss Kim and what a tease you are with the sneek peeks, cant wait to see the whole layout, I can tell Im going to love it x
Hugs
Mary

Kiki said...

I like it too!! it's very nice!!

Jasmine S said...

Oh the layers, the texture, the colors. So so fab. Just love the look of that sneak.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget

Search this blog